The Immigrant Law Center is a practice that works exclusively on cases of immigration law and immigration litigation. Our legal team has been practicing immigration law for over 50 years combined. The Firm counsels and represents individuals seeking immigration benefits and relief in the United States.
Our comprehensive immigration services and solutions include:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K-1 Fiance Visas, and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulates abroad;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;